Illuminati 2G Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Illuminati 2G Forums

The official hip hop forum for I2G

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

50 Cent Pulls Plug On G-Unit: "A Reunion? Kiss My Motherf*cking A**"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D~Mac
Admin
D~Mac

50 Cent Pulls Plug On G-Unit: "A Reunion? Kiss My Motherf*cking A**" Empty
PostSubject: 50 Cent Pulls Plug On G-Unit: "A Reunion? Kiss My Motherf*cking A**"   50 Cent Pulls Plug On G-Unit: "A Reunion? Kiss My Motherf*cking A**" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 pm

New York rap star 50 Cent has silenced chatter about a G-Unit reunion possibly going down and explained why he has little to no interest in providing a life preserver to any estranged group members.

In Fif's opinion, he views reunion talk as a ploy to generate interest after failing to do so on your own.

"Probably not," Fif said when asked if fans can expect to see a Unit reunion. "I don't know. You have people who go in different directions. If you have grown men involved in business transactions or are around each other, surrounded by the same thing, I've offered everything that I can offer to G-Unit. I allowed them to be in front of my audience the entire time, to develop their own fan base, to have people recognize their attributes and their defects at that point. What do you do? I don't care what other people want. I could give a f*ck what they want. A reunion? You can kiss my motherf*cking a** as far as that's concerned. I think when you get to the point when you want something, the public is saying something, it's a trend, it's an idea that someone had and that other people are following. When did it dissolve? It dissolved as when they didn't start to support the projects. ... I think the concept of reunions come from artists that have decided to not be under me, they realize how hard it is away from me, when you get to the point where you're not generating any interest any more and your records and coming and going so fast, you don't matter as much. You go, 'We need to do a reunion.'" (Sirius Hip-Hop Nation)

Just last week, ex-member Game's manager Taydoe spoke on trying to get his client and Fif back on speaking terms to make a reunion possible.

Last November, G-Unit's DJ Whoo Kid talked about trying to reunite 50 and estranged member Lloyd Banks.

"I mean I don't even know man, I tried to like talk to them. Fif says he hasn't heard from him, I don't know man. They're supposed to be cool, I don't think there are any major problems. From what I know, they're cool. They were all at Chris Lighty's funeral. You will hear it from him (50). He will give you the view points on Banks and the whole situation with the Unit. But from what I know, they're cool. But 50 will let you know and explains the situation better." (HHNM)

50 Cent Pulls Plug On G-Unit: "A Reunion? Kiss My Motherf*cking A**" [Audio] | SOHH.COM
Back to top Go down
https://illuminati2g.forumotion.com

50 Cent Pulls Plug On G-Unit: "A Reunion? Kiss My Motherf*cking A**"
Page 1 of 1